1. What this Statement Covers
This Statement covers our treatment of Personal Data that we collect when you are our member, when you subscribe with us or when you request us for our services. Where TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD's operations are subject to privacy legislation other than that of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”), then this Statement shall be applied so far as practicable and consistent with such local legislation.
2. Collection of Personal Data
- For the purpose of carrying on TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD's business, you may be requested to provide your Personal Data when you subscribe as our member, when you visit our website, when you submit any comments or feedbacks to us or when you are required to verify your identity with us.
- The Personal Data that you may be requested to provide with us includes but not limited to, inter alia, your name, contact phone no., email address, correspondence address, gender, date and month of birth, age group, payment details, occupation, education and profession, and / or personal interests.
- All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open and fair basis.
3. Purpose for Collection of Personal Data
TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD will collect your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- for the provision of products or services and facilities by TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD / its service providers (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our services) to you. Such products and services shall be limited to fashion, footwear, eyewear or accessories;
- for carrying out your instructions or responding to your enquiry;
- for direct marketing purpose, including designing further products and services for you and marketing products or services in which TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD shall be involved but within the scope as mentioned in clause 3.1 above;
- for forming part of customer data base necessary for the operation by TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD; and/or
- for observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of Hong Kong or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements to which TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD or other class of data recipient, are subject.
TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD will take all practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data so collected are accurate. However, your efforts to provide accurate Personal Data upon subscription of TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD’s services and thereafter to update TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD of any change of your Personal Data are always welcome.
Personal Data Sharing and Disclosure
Unless TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD hears from you to the contrary upon subscription or receives subsequent notice from you, TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such Personal Data to the following parties:
- employees and officers of TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD;
- the brands traded, operated or owned by TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD Group but within the range of products and services as mentioned in clause 3.1 above;
- contractors / service providers of TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our services); and/or
- the court or regulatory body with subpoenas, court orders or for the purpose of legal process.
Access and Correction
- You have the right to know:
- whether TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD holds any of your Personal Data; and/or
- the kind of Personal Data being held by TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD.
- You have full control and ability to correct or edit your Personal Data at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about direct marketing purpose, VIP promotional offers and new products and services or deletion of your VIP membership online account.
Data security is our top priority. We strive to ensure that your Personal Data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data. Encryption technology, such as SSL, may be employed for the transmission of Personal Data collected online. Also, our web servers are protected by data security measures and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access.
Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original purpose for which it was collected, unless contrary to any applicable statutory requirement.
Amendment to this Statement
- We may amend this Statement from time to time. If we make any substantial amendments in the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on the Membership Website. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the amendments.
- You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified Statement.
2. Direct Marketing
TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD may contact you from time to time with a view to providing the latest information on our products and services / member program. If you do not wish to receive these updates, please login at click the unsubscribe link as shown in our electronic promotional materials; or can write to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the statutory requirements, TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD will honour your request not to use your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing. Unless otherwise instructed as per the above, TEXWOOD & APPLE LTD may use any of your Personal Data collected in the normal course of our business for direct marketing purposes.
3. Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Statement, please email us at email@example.com
- By signing in the membership form, you agree to comply with the Statement set out above.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.